Mother’s Day Flower Pots and Planters
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, quite literally, as in Mother’s Day is this Saturday! If you weren’t aware already (you’re welcome). Alright, on to the next thing, what to get your mom for Mother’s Day? The totally obvious choice is those flowers you order online and have delivered to your mom. Now if you want to take the easy way out, there is still time to order some of THOSE flowers. However, if you want to go a step beyond your basic bouquet of flowers, stick around for some ideas. Instead of flowers that will last for a week or two, a potted plant or a carefully selected planter with some thoughtful seed packets will last for seasons! Here are some flower pots and planters to get you started.
- THESE flower pots glow-in-the Dark! Awesome!
- These coil flower pots are modern-yet earthy (and they are on sale). Here is the larger size.
- For a really earthy feel, how about this trunk planter, made from a once-living tree trunk…
- Ooh Shiny..
- If you want to get crafty, how about painting a regular pot with chalkboard paint, so you can right the herb/plant name or a message to your mom. Here is a tutorial.
- This isn’t available commercially, but perhaps if you were REALLY crafty, you could figure out how to make this cool magnetic split flowerpot. (Then write a tutorial blog post and share it with the rest of us).
- This DIY French flower pot would probably be rated at a medium level of difficulty to craft? Oui or Non?
- If French country isn’t your mom’s style feel free to go industrial and craft a smaller version of this planter made from cinder blocks.
Hope you found some inspiration and are now on your way towards acquiring/creating the perfect (but not typical) Mother’s Day gift. Happy Mother’s Day!